Hows that for a business idea? There are many club-of-the-month businesses out there. Toys, ice-cream, fruit, wine, beer, movies, whatever.
How about offering a “?” of the month divided into broad categories?
Food. Fruit. Entertainment.
I think customer satisfaction is difficult for every one of these though..
The main question when it comes to these X of the month clubs is:
- Partner with drop shippers to make this work?
- Partner with other X-of-the-month clubs to supply the goods?
- Actually find the products yourself?
There are cigar clubs but not cigarette clubs. I see rolling paper clubs.
I know I used to love trying new brands of cigarettes. How about a club for it? I certainly would have signed up.
Legal issues aside, logistical issues:
- What to stock? People won’t want the same pack again, so what do we do? Keep a DB of all cigarettes one has tried.
- Hell, I want em all at once!
- I guess this depends on what kind of $ you want to put into inventory for startup.
- If we stocked 20 kinds, 10 premium US, 10 imports, we could set up a schedule, depending on what you like.
The biggest barrier is most likely legal/accounting for per-state taxes. The product itself is relatively low cost.